Blog Rating

Friday, January 2, 2009

Its 09 What's a guy to do?

I am still unemployed.
I am not short on offers, semi-offers, and interested parties but that has not translated into anything but...frustration.
I am goin to give myself a job.
ON FRIDAY JAN 23RD 2009 IN UTICA AT THE HISTORIC THORNBERRY'S RESTAURANT
I will be hosting Poetry Group #13. It is a travelling smargasborg of performers from in and around Utica who will do all kinds of different stuff for the enjoyment of a 'dinner theatre' crowd in a 'dinner theatre' atmosphere.
Yours truly will be hosting.
Be afraid...be very afraid.
There has never been this type of no holds barred live commentary on a stage in Utica.
My topics will include drugs (use, abuse, love, hate), money, sex, relationships, adulthood, childhood, politics...and drugs.
Be there.
Be ready.
I will be.
For info on performing or anything else call or text 315-723-5020

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I wish I could make it up to Utica for the 23rd. If anything, you hosting would worth the price of admission. Tell me, will you being doing a Mos Def impersonation ala Def Poetry Jam? Heh. Good luck and Happy New Year to you and yours.

David B. Dancy said...

I'm going to let of a little steam ala Dancyscorner. My radio show will be back on Sat 10th. 4-6 p.m whcl 88.7. Tune in, call up.